My Notebook

Most of this probably won't make much sense to you...meh, Que Sera, Sera.

Friday, December 01, 2006

Wasted Time

It's after midnight, but Morpheus is taking a vacation and insomnia has taken his place. So instead of sleep, here's some eye candy to amuse yourself with. I add a warning though, this stuff isn't funny or anything, most of these sites are just unconnected madness that is at times "NSFW" and quite liable to give you some pretty messed up dreams (although it's still less frightening than "Moskau").

Koko be Good a short series by Jen Wang about a girl and guy's conversation at a bus stop, not particularly funny but it gave me Deja vu. I met this girl's twin one one night on Elgin street; long story short, her name is Heather and if you ever meet her - run as fast as you can and don't give her any of your contact information. On a happier note there is some rather good artwork on the rest of Jen Wang's website.


Verabee.com A nice little portfolio of catoony and sketched images

Burst of Beaden Some more drawn images - this is where I got the line "There's nothing more Frustrating than a Giraffe Without Context"

Piercing This one's just bizarre; not recommended.




On a completely unrelated personal note - Happy Birthday Ash. I hope that my card makes it to you in time, but if not I still want to remind you that my thoughts are, as always, with you.




Cheers,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didn't know you knew about Jen Wang! Shes one of my absolute favourite web artists :)

9:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Something for your time-wasting pleasure...

http://dojo.fi/~rancid/loituma__.swf

9:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home